At the end of February 2016, Anwyl Group moved offices from its long term home in Mona Terrace, Rhyl, to brand new purpose built offices at St David’s Park, Deeside Flintshire.
All the current homes and contracting staff have transferred to the new site, except for those members of staff who work in the specialist joinery workshop. This will remain in Rhyl, where the company was established in 1930 as a joinery and woodwork business. This will enable the company to continue to produce many of the doors, windows, staircases and reception counters for the house building and contracts division.
The headquarters has been designed with many innovative and sustainable features, including PV panels, solar glass and brise-soleil which all contribute to reducing our company’s carbon footprint.