The Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, Anwyl have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land.
As part of the expansion of the Homes Division, Anwyl Homes Lancashire is now seeking to employ an Assistant Site Manager who will be assisting the Site Manager and Area Construction Manager on all matters relating to the day to day running of the development, i.e. establishing and managing a site workforce as well as managing and controlling all aspects of the build process on a development site.
This is also a great opportunity for someone who aspires to advance their career in the housing industry and become an Assistant Site Manger.
Hours: 8.00am- 5.00pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary + Car Allowance
Report to: Site Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise the team, all sub-contractors and trades;
- Coordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme;
- Ensure all site administration is carried out in accordance with divisional Head Office requirements;
- Ensure that the show house area and site street scene are kept to the high standard expected of the Anwyl brand at all times and liaise with the Sales Team on a weekly basis;
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained;
- Ensure working methods are performed correctly;
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation;
- Work with the Customer Care team to ensure that all maintenance matters are attended to in a fast and efficient manner;
- Assist in ensuring that all plots are completed to the quality expected by Anwyl Homes;
- Assist the Site Manager with pre-handovers of properties with customers prior to legal completion;
- Comply with the Group’s Health, Safety and Environment Policy and encourage safe working practices on site;
- Carry out any additional reasonable tasks that may be required from time to time and attend any meetings that help your progress as an Assistant Site Manager;
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the Company.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- CSCS card;
- Valid SSSTS certificate;
- First Aid certificate;
- Experience of every day running and finishing of sites;
- Diploma or degree in construction related subject (desirable);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Awareness of health and safety;
- IT skills;
- Ability to make decisions and follow instructions;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to motivate, supervise and lead the team;
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded company in the housing industry and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive.
Closing date for applications –30th October 2020
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.