Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Joiner who will be responsible for manufacturing various timber products for our development sites within North Wales and North West.
As an experienced Joiner you will ensure that all safety precautions are followed and all machine inspections are carried out on a daily basis.
Hours : 8.00am- 4.30pm
Salary : Depending on experience
Reporting to : Workshop Manager
Location : Rhyl, North Wales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate woodworking machines making doors, windows and staircases, reception counters;
- Prepare cutting lists;
- Ensure all safety precautions have been followed and all machinery is inspected prior to commencement of work;
- Report any defects or damage to the machines;
- Follow Company’s health and safety procedures and regulations;
- Other duties including general workshop and yard housekeeping.
The successful candidate will have most of the following experience, skills and attributes:
- NVQ level 2 qualified joiner or above with previous experience of bench joinery;
- Experience in using a 3 axis or more CNC machine would be advantageous but not essential;
- Experience in installing joinery products is preferable;
- Able to use hand tools and woodworking machinery;
- Paint spraying experience;
- Able to read drawings;
- Able to follow instructions but also work on own initiative;
- Punctual and reliable;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organisational skills;
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.