Established for 90 years, Anwyl is a well-respected construction company with three divisions; Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land.
Based near Chester, the family-run business is renowned for the care and integrity of its approach which involves thinking carefully about every aspect of each project to exceed expectations and ensure complete satisfaction for customers. From beautiful new residential developments to award winning major mixed use commercial schemes, Anwyl is growing rapidly and has ambitious plans for the future.
Working Hours : 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs) / 8.30am – 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary : Depending on experience
Reporting to : Commercial Director
Location : Ewloe North Wales, near Chester
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the buying team with creation of orders and with processing invoices ensuring that delivery notes match invoice query;
- Assist with processing site requisitions;
- Liaise and communicate with suppliers and site and keep both updated regarding progress of requisition;
- Assist the commercial team with creating subcontractor orders;
- Assist the commercial team with subcontractor valuation, payment, variation, remeasurement, contra charge and final account;
- Assist the commercial team with site visits, measurement and progress reporting, valuation, stock counts and entering results into dedicated systems;
- Assist the commercial team with cost investigation and reporting, comparison to budget and forecasting project outcomes;
- Assist the commercial team with the procurement and distribution of contractors RAMS;
- Assist the department with day to day site administration and general office duties.
The successful candidate will have most of the following experience, skills and attributes:
- HNC / HND (minimum);
- Word / Excel proficient;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good administrative skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work;
- Construction product knowledge;
- Confidence and determination;
- Health and safety awareness;
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously;
- Valid full UK Driving License.
- A fabulous office location on the edge of Chester;
- A growing and friendly team;
- A fantastic opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Closing date: 8th January 2020
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, HR Executive.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.