Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
Anwyl Homes Lancashire are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager who will manage, develop and support the Surveying and Purchasing department.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am – 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Commercial Director
- Responsible for overseeing all Commercial functions ensuring that all Group Commercial policies and procedures are adhered to within the division;
- Produce Commercial reports for inclusion within Land Appraisals;
- Manage overall procurement process and authorise orders in accordance with Group policy and procedures to facilitate each developments critical path.
- Produce site start Budgets and carry out overview checks on key indicators before presenting to Commercial and Finance Directors;
- Complete monthly valuations and present to Commercial and Finance Directors;
- Value engineer and appraise alternative methods of construction to increase value added to the company;
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- HNC / HND (minimum);
- Excellent Commercial awareness with significant experience of working within the House Building Sector;
- Effective time management;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Valid full UK Driving License.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Closing date for applications –13th March 2020
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, HR Executive
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.