Hours: 8.30am- 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs) 8.30am- 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary + Car/ Car Allowance
Report to: Senior Planner
As the Construction Planner, you will be working alongside our Senior Planner providing assistance mainly on residential, education and healthcare sector projects. Your main role will consist of contract planning duties with a smaller proportion of the role undertaking preconstruction planning duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contract Planning (main role)
- Producing preconstruction, contract and target programmes of work;
- Visiting sites and monitor and review progress for both contract & target programmes;
- Give advice to the construction team on project progress and forecast project completions;
- Liaising with the project team members to produce short-term programmes of work;
- Assist our in-house design managers to produce information required schedules;
- Develop project logistics plans.
Tender Planning (occasional role)
- Visit sites to gather information for the proposed tenders;
- Analyse and evaluate construction methods, techniques and logistics required for tenders;
- Produce tender programmes, logistics plans and programme methodologies for tender submissions.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Over 2 years project planning experience with a main contractor;
- Experience using Asta Project planning software;
- Site experience would be preferable;
- Degree or HNC in Construction/Building/Surveying would be preferable;
- Ability to follow direction and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently during site visits & reporting;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work with a vibrant and committed team. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Company Benefits: Company pension, childcare vouchers
Closing date: 20th April
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.