The Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, Anwyl have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Partnerships, Anwyl Homes and Anwyl Land with the head office in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Contracts Manager for our fast-growing Partnerships Division who will support the management and success of the brand moving forward.
This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work on various prestigious projects ensuring set targets and deadlines are reached safely, accurately and within tight time-scales.
As the Contracts Manager, you will be expected successfully manage the project and associated supply chain engagement, to deliver affordable residential and extra care-based projects, to the required quality standards, specification, budget and agreed timescales.
Hours: 8.30am- 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs), 8.30am- 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary + Car Allowance
Report to: Senior Construction Manager
- Extensive contract management experience gained in a similar environment, including directing resource;
- Experience of contract managing multiple projects;
- Ability to read, interpret and understand programmes, drawings, schedules and specifications;
- Experience of delivering extra care and affordable housing projects, particularly through subcontract and supply chain arrangements;
- Proven ability to work to and develop new operating procedures;
- IT literate, Microsoft Office or equivalent skills;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Strong client liaison and communication skills;
- Excellent Leadership, management and team development skills with particular experience of leading a team of project and site managers;
- Strong understanding of construction operations and related sectors;
- Understanding of lean construction principles and short-term collaborative programming;
- Experience of coordinating and working under Section Agreements;
- Appreciation of the requirements of BREEAM;
- Hold subcontractor pre-contract meetings prior to sub-contract award;
- Assist in developing work package plans with the commercial department;
- To co-ordinate and chair internal monthly project review meetings;
- Full understanding of Health & Safety legislation and statutory requirements;
- SMSTS & knowledge of safe systems of work;
- Minimum level 4 qualification (NVQ4 or HNC);
- Scaffold inspection Qualification;
- Role Appropriate CSCS card;
- First Aid at work certificate;
- Temporary works coordinator or supervisor training
- Valid driver’s license.
- Civils Experience – roads/sewers/infrastructure;
- Previous experience of working in the Affordable Housing Sector;
- Understanding of JCT Contracts;
- Relevant degree or necessary experience within the industry;
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive.
Closing date: Monday 11th January 2021
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.