Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land all located in our brand new and environmentally friendly offices in St David’s Park, Ewloe. Anwyl Homes Lancashire is a newly formed regional office of Anwyl Homes based in new modern offices in Chorley, Lancashire.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Customer Service Technician for our fast growing Homes Division who will support our Customer Service Team and deliver a first-class service to our customers and address their maintenance needs and concerns though quality workmanship, professional attitude and within agreed timescales.
Hours: 8.00am- 16.30pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.00am- 15.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary, Company van
Report to: Head of Customer Services
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate with the customer about what will be done and when;
- Attend appointments as scheduled by the Customer Services team;
- Source materials in preparation of visits with the Purchasing Department;
- Manage customer expectations, manage internal & external relationships;
- Ensure the property is adequately protected before commencement of works, including PPE and overshoes;
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with specific risk assessments and method statements;
- Complete work instructions to Customer’s satisfaction and/or NHBC standard;
- Tools – Carry the full requirement and replace where necessary, Pat Tested;
- Ensure regular communication with the Customer Services Team to update, record completed work instructions, reason for delays, time taken etc;
- Escalate / report difficulties as a matter of priority to the Customer Services team;
- Issue materials receipts to the office weekly;
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, complying with change;
- Manage customer’s additional work requests with a common sense approach and communicate with the Customer Service Team to keep them informed about work completed;
- At all times comply with the Company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Excellent customer service;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Joinery and carpentry experience;
- Able to use hand tools and power tools;
- Able to follow instructions;
- Punctual and reliable;
- Professional and polite manner;
- Word / Excel proficient;
- Valid full UK Driving License;
- Health and safety awareness;
- Ability to work autonomously as the role requires.
Closing date for applications – 16th October 2020
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.