Customer Services Administrator (Part-time)
Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
Anwyl Homes is currently looking to recruit a Customer Services Administrator who will deliver exceptional support to the customer service team and internal stakeholders. The successful candidate will demonstrate effective communication and organisational skills, a professional attitude and work within agreed timescales.
We require a minimum of 24 hours per week with the potential for full time in the future. Days of the week are negotiable but must be within the time slots detailed below and a full day must be worked on a Friday.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am – 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Head of Customer Services
Customer Service Support
- Ensure the Customer Service technicians receive their work sheets for appointments one week in advance;
- Provide excellent customer service and support by answering phones, taking messages;
- Dealing with general administration duties, i.e. open and allocate deliveries to plots, making the relevant co-ordinator aware for each delivery;
- Assist the Head of Customer Service with day-to-day business and customer requirements;
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details, ensure their feedback is correctly recorded and up to date on computer systems;
- Work to resolve any delivery discrepancies with the relevant supplier / buying team
- Own the paper-based plot file filing system, ensure accurate filing, but also progress the team towards a digital filing system
- Co-ordinate and communicate with Sales and Site teams to ensure paperwork is received in a timely manner
- Accurately log homeowner defects on the Housebuild system for key release and 4 week call items.
- Support with obtaining all completion certificates in time for successful completion and ensure the certificate spreadsheet is maintained.
- At all times comply with Company policies, procedures and instructions.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in administration;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to learn to use the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Housebuild.
- Attention to detail;
- Use of outlook diary system;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Ability to develop good working relationships;
- Problem Solving;
- Keeping calm under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Closing Date: 19th February 2021
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.