Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
Anwyl Homes is currently looking to recruit Customer Services Coordinator who will deliver exceptional customer service throughout the homeowner’s warranty period. The successful candidate will be able to deal effectively and efficiently with all customers and be able to manage customer’s expectations appropriately with the overall objective of resolving queries and complaints to the customer’s satisfaction.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs), 8.30am – 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Head of Customer Services
- Champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact for the customer once completion has taken place;
- Assist the Head of Customer Service with day-to-day business and customer requirements;
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details, ensure their feedback is correctly recorded and up to date on computer systems;
- Communicate regularly with the customers throughout their query resolution timeframe;
- Understand customer’s needs by building a professional relationship throughout their journey, offering guidance and assistance/rectification to matters raised and to understand the scope of problems.
- Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps and potential outcomes;
- Take ownership of queries and case manage complaints, resolving routine non-complex issues yourself and escalating more complex issues to Head of Customer Service/Area Construction Managers as appropriate;
- Create and issue work instructions on internal Housebuild systems ensure Customer Service Maintenance Technicians diaries are fully utilised, with consideration to geographical benefits and restrictions;
- Liaise with the Maintenance Technicians, Sub-Contractors and Material Suppliers; monitor the progress of works and customer satisfaction and feedback on completion;
- Ensure familiarity with Anwyl Group’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities;
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions;
- Continuously improve the customer service experience by putting forward new ideas and when requested to do so, implementing change. At all times protect and enhance the reputation of the business;
- Deliver personal objectives, as agreed with your line manager;
- Provide coaching and colleague support where necessary.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience preferably within the house building industry;
- Enthusiasm and passion for customer service and going the extra mile;
- Effective time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- GCSE’s (A-C) including Maths and English
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Ability to develop good working relationships;
- Problem Solving;
- Keeping calm under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Closing date for applications – 16th February 2020
Send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.