The Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, Anwyl have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land.
Anwyl Homes has been delivering high levels of service to its customers throughout its many years of building, and as a family owned business holds the delivery exceptional customer service as one of its key values. Continued growth in the business has created the need for the appointment of a high calibre individual to support the delivery of the customer service function, the delivery of good quality day to service as well as continuously looking for ways to effect and implement continuous improvement through the strategy of ‘get it right first time.’
We are seeking to employ a Customer Services Manager who will be the first point of contact to support both the Customer Service Coordinators, Technicians and the Anwyl Homes customers, by delivering the daily customer service targets. It will also involve acting as a point of escalation for any customers who choose to follow the Anwyl Homes complaints procedure.
The role will also involve working with stakeholders across the business, both internally and externally. to identify opportunities for customer service improvements and work to deliver those improvements in a timely manner to improve the experience for the customer wherever possible. This will include supporting in the delivery of the customer service strategy.
Hours: 8.30am- 17.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am- 16.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary
Report to: Head of Customer Services
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver agreed service level targets for both telephony and email;
- Support the creation of a social media strategy for Customer Service;
- Promptly and effectively resolve any escalated customer issues, including meeting the customer as appropriate;
- Ensure that the customer service team work efficiently and effectively and are fully utilising the systems available to them;
- Undertake regular root cause analysis to identify and highlight trends to the relevant stakeholder to effect improvements;
- Deputise for the Head of Customer Service as necessary;
- Work with existing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure that they provide appropriate customer service when required;
- Continuously review the service we provide and look for opportunities for improvement. With particular focus on introducing more digital solutions to the processes;
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop and performance manage the team to ensure that they are fully motivated to achieve the best performance to meet the company’s needs. (Line management of the team is not an initial requirement of the role but for the right candidate may effect a structural change to take on this responsibility);
- In time, support the creation and implementation of a quality framework for the customer service team;
- Be on the front foot with any regulatory change, driven from the New Homes Ombudsman and unified code to ensure the team remains compliant at all times.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in a demanding customer service environment and in particular dealing directly with customers;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A proven ability to lead a team to successfully deliver targets;
- A demonstrated capability to lead the delivery of internal projects, to achieve strategic goals, working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Resilient and calm under pressure, with an ability to influence others and adapt quickly to challenging Customer demands;
- A trusted individual who can work independently to deliver agreed objectives;
- Professional at all times.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded company in the construction industry and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, HR Executive.
Closing date: 14th May 2021
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.