Hours: 8.30am- 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs) 8.30am- 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary
Report to: Head of Technical
As Document Controller, you will be working alongside our Head of Technical, Pre-Construction Manager, Senior Planner and Commercial Manager. This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work on various prestigious projects ensuring set targets and deadlines are reached safely, accurately and within tight time-scales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination with the different departments of the Anwyl organisation, external consultants and suppliers;
- Ensuring that documents are kept in the right location and are accessible and up to date;
- Distribution of documents to Anwyl departments, projects and third parties;
- Working to deadlines and making sure that all users are following the same procedures with regards to documents;
- Checking and gaining approval of documents before they are filed and distributed;
- Liaising with internal and external bodies to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information regards their categorisation;
- To be familiar with and maintain an effective filing system for a construction company;
- To monitor and evaluate systems and to look for improvements;
- Manage the process of distribution of internal correspondence;
- Ensuring good relationships with external and framework clients.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both independently and with one or more teams;
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of share point software systems;
- A high attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Flexible and proactive;
- Good written and spoken communication abilities;
- Reliable and honest.
- The Applicant should have a proven track record in this sector. A Higher National Diploma in a relevant construction subject or a business qualification would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded company in the construction industry and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, HR Executive.
Company Benefits: Company pension, childcare vouchers.
Closing date: 20th April 2018
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.