Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe. More recently the Homes Division has expanded, forming a new Lancashire regional office based in new modern offices in Chorley, Lancashire.
As part of the continued expansion of the Homes Division, we are seeking to employ an experienced Area Sales Manager who will work across the newly formed Lancashire business. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of managing residential developments throughout the region, ensuring the developments perform to forecasted sales targets. As a Sales Manager you will be required to support the regional Sales Team and ensure high presentation levels.
As Anwyl Homes continues to grow there is considerable scope for the right candidate to be able to develop with the business.
Hours: 8.30am to 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am to 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Competitive salary + Company Car
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all the site set ups and ensuring sales offices open to timescale and budget;
- Deliver ongoing and implement training within the existing Sales team ensuring that all sales staff are identified with areas of improvement;
- Holding regular one to one meetings with Sales Advisors;
- Attend launches and promotional events for own developments and others as required;
- Ensure that each development meets the Company’s targets for reservations and completions, turnover, timescales to exchange, forward sales and sale of stock;
- Responsible for delivering weekly/ quarterly sales targets along with maximising profits whilst working within the budgeted set targets;
- Accurately report and distribute weekly sales figures to meet deadlines set;
- Administration and approval of Sales Advisors’ commission claims, timesheets and mileage claims;
- Identify new sales releases/ review pricing strategy for approval by Sales Director;
- Ensure company procedures relating to Consumer Protection Regulations (CPR) are strictly adhered to;
- Ensure sufficient time is allocated to spend ‘quality time’ on all of the developments and with all of Sales Advisors directly reporting to the Sales Manager and to ensure that ‘visibility’ is maintained;
- Assist in recruitment of all sales advisors;
- Effectively manage holiday request and forecast rotas for site sales cover.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in new homes sales;
- Demonstrable experience in Sales Management;
- Initiative, enthusiasm and passion for sales and customer service and going the extra mile;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Courteous, honest and trustworthy;
- Self-motivated and able to provide feedback, motivate and lead a team;
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’;
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills;
- A full driving license.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Company Benefits: Competitive salary, Company pension, commission, company car.
Closing date for applications – 22nd November 2019
Send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.