Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
We are seeking to employ an experienced, motivated and reliable FLT driver to join our construction site in Ellesmere Port. This is an active role however driving the forklift will be dependant upon how busy the site is and the job holder will be expected to carry out general labouring duties when the forklift is not required.
Hours of work: 8.00am- 5.00pm (Mon- Fri)
Reporting to: Site Manager
Place of Work: Ellesmere Port
Job Purpose: Responsible for the loading and unloading of materials from delivery wagons into storage and loading working platforms for various trades all in a safe and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading of materials from delivery wagons into storage in a safe and efficient manner following correct and safe company standard operating procedures;
- Loading working platforms for various trades- bricklayers, joiners, roofers etc, using correct and safe company standard operating procedures;
- Adhere to and comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Company Health, Safety and Environment Policy and as explained in Site Health and Safety rules/procedures;
- Responsible for carrying out daily FLT checks;
- Reporting any defects and health and safety issues to the site manager;
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions;
- Other general labouring duties when the forklift if not required and as assigned by the line manager. This will include general housekeeping, removing rubbish, accessing scaffolding by means of ladder and work on the scaffolding or from the ladder.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Current counter balance forklift license;
- Proven FLT experience;
- Attention to details;
- Prepared to work in inclement weather as the need arises;
- Physically fit;
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines;
- Able to follow instructions;
- Awareness of health and safety at work;
- Team player.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation.
If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us. Closing date 22nd October 2019.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.