At Anwyl our thoughtful approach is driven by our thoughtful colleagues, we value our people and we strive to deliver a diverse and inclusive culture. As we continue to grow our business and develop our colleagues, we want to ensure our Human Resources function supports every colleague to grow and develop their skills and careers too.
We are a well establised family-owned business building thoughtful homes for over 90 years! We are a well respected construction company consisting of 3 divisions; Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land. We are one of the leading contractors, housing developers and joiners in North Wales and the North West, winning national and Welsh awards.
It’s a really exciting time here at Anwyl as we’re about to embark on our next phase of transformation for our HR & Culture function. We are seeking to employ an experienced HR & Culture Manager to lead the development and delivery of the HR People and Culture strategy. This role will have strategic oversight of HR operations with a focus on developing a long-term talent strategy, high performing teams, and a highly engaged workforce. You will be able to redefine end to end HR pillars and business partnering as part of delivery of the People Strategy and provide advice to business leaders on People and team related issues and manage and execute all areas of the employee life cycle. Anwyl are looking to implement a new end to end HR system which will also be part of your responsibilities.
You may be an experienced HR professional looking to consolidate your experience or a high performer ready to take on the next challenge in your career, we work and play hard here, we have fun, and we make a difference.
Strategic & Transformational
Develop 3-year people strategy including but not limited to:
- EVP, Brand, Values and Culture;
- Reward and Policy;
- Talent, Recruitment, and onboarding;
- Learning and Engagement;
- HR Business Partnering;
- HR Services & Systems;
- HR data management & reporting.
Support the procurement and implementation of end-to-end HR system and new working practices across the group.
Lead the HR function including but not limited to:
- Providing HR guidance and support on all people related matters at all levels, including external employment law as needed;
- Develop and deliver Wellbeing framework across group;
- Develop and deliver Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion framework across group;
- Manage Group talent pipeline, including recruitment, reward, role profiles, job families and career path;
- Manage early careers including apprentice, intern, and graduate careers;
- Manage delivery of Joiners, movers, and leavers, including contracts, onboarding and exit management;
- Manage colleague engagement levels through planned colleagues’ surveys and lead improvement plans aligned to People and Culture strategy;
- Deliver Performance management plan, guidelines, training, and calendar of events to support Managers;
- Manage and report on group attrition building action plans as required;
- Deliver a suite of HR policies in line with best practice & ensure organisational compliance with HR processes, policy, and regulations;
- Deliver a data driven approach to all HR to enable insights and improvement plans;
- Deliver HR payroll administration in conjunction with Finance team, monitor and report on accuracy and provide continuous improvement plan;
- Develop and deliver Smart working / flexible working approach.
Hours: 8.30am- 17.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am- 16.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Attractive Salary & benefits
Reports to: Director Operations & Transformation
You will be based at our modern Head Office at Ewloe with flexible working and some travel may be required.
Closing date for applications Friday 3rd December
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.