HR Coordinator – Anwyl Group
Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
We are seeking to employ an experienced HR Coordinator who will play a key role in the delivery of a highly efficient HR service to meet the needs of the business. A successful candidate will be a point of contact to employees and line managers providing accurate information, advice and guidance on HR related day-to-day matters whilst building positive employee experience and achieving business objectives.
Hours: 8.30am- 17.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am- 16.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for HR queries, either respond and advise appropriately or escalate appropriately with your Line Manager;
- Provide support on all general HR processes and administration as required;
- Provide administrative support when producing various confidential correspondence, i.e employment letters, changes to terms and conditions of employment, leaver letters etc, to be approved as required;
- Carry out the onboarding process for new starters. Liaise with managers on induction plans;
- Organise individual and group HR inductions for new employees;
- Administration of new starters including necessary pre-employment checks;
- Create and maintain HR records including employee files, database, organisational charts, holiday forms, absence records;
- Assist in monitoring sickness absence and follow up actions as required, e.g. obtaining medical reports, arranging meetings with Occupational Health, and communication with employees as required;
- Assist and advise on various employee relations matters (performance management, disciplinary and grievance issues) in line with employment law and best practice;
- Ensure return to work interviews are processed;
- Assist in preparing monthly data for payroll department;
- Advise managers on recruitment processes/ best practice;
- Work with recruiting managers to identify the most appropriate forum for adverting vacancies and ensure positive response;
- Coordinate the advertising of vacancies (internal, external, agency);
- Carry out an initial review of applications prior to a vetting process by your Line Manager;
- Invite candidates for interviews and provide the Line Manager’s interview feedback following their attendance in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assist in updating HR policies and Employee Handbook;
- Ensure familiarity with the Group Health, Safety and Environmental policy and comply with employee responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Human Resources degree or diploma;
- CIPD (level 3/5) desirable;
- 2-3 years working experience in the HR field;
- Payroll administration is beneficial;
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills;
- Time management;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Team and client focused;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Problem Solving;
- Full, clean driving licence.
This is a great opportunity to join and progress with a well-established and continuously growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Closing date: 21st May 2021.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to Kasia Kondrat, HR Executive, email@example.com
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.