Information System Manager
Founded in 1930, Anwyl Group is widely recognised as one of the leading and fastest growing Housing Developers and Contractors in North Wales and the North West and operates three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a newly created role as an Information Systems Manager, based at our modern head office in Ewloe, Flintshire.
Anwyl Group has invested in the market leading Eque2 accounting software ‘EVision’ (including Eque2’s ‘Housebuilding’ software designed specifically to provide accurate accounting of the housebuilding cycle), which operates on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Platform (SQL Database) and the Construction estimating package Evaluate also provided through Eque2.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and development of the Company’s ERP and Housebuilder systems. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for all applications, hardware and software within the business, whilst identifying new systems and services to aid with continuous improvement. The successful candidate will be resolve general problems concerning the Company’s ERP and Housebuilder systems and work with the Company’s IT provider setting up computers.
Hours: 8.30am- 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs) 8.30am- 4pm (Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary
Report to: Corporate Director
Place of Work: Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the integrity of the Eque2 E-Vision, Evaluate and Housebuilding systems;
- Manage the upgrade of systems re new releases;
- Identify and driving continuous improvements of systems including benchmarking our systems with that of other housebuilders and developers;
- Ensure that new developments/upgrade/enhancements are thoroughly tested before live release;
- System integration and collaboration using Microsoft SharePoint including the configuration, development and designing of applications;
- Train and support staff in the use of the systems;
- Produce Jet reports as necessary;
- Manage the number of licenses for systems ensuring we have adequate but not excessive surplus licenses;
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the Company.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- IT project management experience;
- Knowledge of the business processes;
- Product knowledge
- Microsoft office suite – essential
- Microsoft SQL – essential
- Microsoft SharePoint – desirable
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav – desirable
- Eque2 E-vision, Evaluate and Housebuilder – desirable;
- Reporting software – Jet Reports incl analytics – desirable
- Server and network support experience and knowledge;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Time management and strong organisational skills;
- Problem solving skills- to be able to treat problems as a challenge and to be able to think laterally to create solutions which address the customer needs;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Awareness of health and safety.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded company in the construction industry and work on a range of interesting IT projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive.
Closing date: 12th April 2019?
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.