Founded in 1930, Anwyl Group is widely recognised as one of the leading and fastest growing Housing Developers and Contractors in North Wales and the North West and operates three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a newly created role as an IT Support Assistant, based at our modern head office in Ewloe, Flintshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 1st line support service for wide variety of IT related problems and requests as per brief set by the management team and provide onsite training to Anwyl site offices. In addition to day to day ‘help desk’ activities including resolution of minor IT problems, IT Support Assistant will support the Group Business Systems Manager with all applications, hardware and software within the business, whilst identifying new systems and services to aid with continuous improvement.
- Hours: 8.30am- 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs) 8.30am- 4.00pm (Fri)
- Salary: Attractive salary
- Report to: Business Systems Manager
- Place of Work: Head Office
- Provide IT support and respond to any queries in a timely manner;
- Assist the Group Business Systems Manager (GBSM) with basic requests
(i.e. moving computers, replacing cables, setting up projectors, etc);
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks;
- Create user accounts, manager permissions and passwords;
- Maintain high standards particularly regarding customer communications and response times;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current operating systems and standard software packages (Microsoft);
- Ensure familiarity with Anwyl Group’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities;
- Cooperate fully with other departments, within or outside IT;
- At all times comply with Company policies, procedures and instructions;
- Complete any other tasks as requested by line manager.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- IT project management experience;
- Product knowledge:
- Server and network support experience and knowledge
- Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Microsoft SharePoint Experience (Desirable)
- Eque2 E-vision, Evaluate and Housebuilder – Experience (Desirable)
- Microsoft Dynamics (Desirable)
- Microsoft PowerApps (Desirable)
- Microsoft SQL Experience – (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Time management and strong organisational skills;
- Problem solving skills- to be able to treat problems as a challenge and to be able to think laterally to create solutions which address the customer needs;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to follow instructions.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded company in the construction industry and work on a range of interesting IT projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive.
Closing date: 26th July 2020
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.