Established for 90 years, Anwyl is a well-respected construction company with three divisions; Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land.
Based near Chester, the family-run business is renowned for the care and integrity of its approach which involves thinking carefully about every aspect of each project to exceed expectations and ensure complete satisfaction for customers. From beautiful new residential developments to award winning major mixed use commercial schemes, Anwyl is growing rapidly and has ambitious plans for the future.
We are on the look-out for a talented and passionate Marketing Assistant to join our lively Anwyl Homes Marketing team.
The role primarily based at our head office near Chester, but there is a requirement to travel and work from other Anwyl offices and sites within the North West.
Working Hours : 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs) / 8.30am – 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary : Depending on experience
Reporting to : Marketing Manager
Location : Ewloe North Wales, near Chester
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested;
- Creating and sending emails and SMS to customers looking for their new home;
- Organising the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise;
- Supporting the marketing / sales team and outside agencies by coordinating and collating briefs and content;
- Working with design agencies to produce marketing collateral such as signage, flyers, brochures, and exhibition-related projects;
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy;
- Regular visits to Sales Centres to coordinate activity and participate in local PR events;
- Managing the marketing assets library of photography, CGI’s and marketing artwork;
- Assisting the divisional teams by updating content on the Homes and Group websites and property portals such as Rightmove;
- Assisting with social media marketing across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube – including content generation, posting, interaction and social media advertising;
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors;
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
What we are looking for
This is an ideal role for someone who has a real passion for marketing and is looking for that first important step on the marketing career ladder.
The successful candidate will have most of the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Be a Graduate, with a marketing orientated degree;
- Ideally have experience in a marketing role (Internships / Placements);
- Be confident and have an outgoing personality;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Be well organised and self-motivated, whilst working well within a team;
- A good communicator with an excellent command of written English with copy accuracy;
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Be digitally strong and passionate about social media;
- Have a full driving license.
- Competitive package commensurate with experience;
- A fabulous office location on the edge of Chester;
- A growing and friendly team;
- A company that’s willing try new things when it comes to marketing;
- A fantastic opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Closing date: 11th October 2020
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.