Established for 90 years, Anwyl is a well-respected construction company with three divisions; Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land.
Based near Chester, the family-run business is renowned for the care and integrity of its approach which involves thinking carefully about every aspect of each project to exceed expectations and ensure complete satisfaction for customers. From beautiful new residential developments to award winning major mixed-use social housing schemes, Anwyl is growing rapidly and has ambitious plans for the future.
We are on the look-out for a talented and passionate Marketing & Community Engagement Coordinator to join our lively Anwyl Partnerships team.
The role primarily based at head office near Chester but there is a requirement to travel and attend work sites within the North West and North Wales.
Working Hours : 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs) / 8.30am – 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary : Depending on experience
Reporting to : Managing Director Anwyl Partnerships
Location : St David’s Park, Ewloe North Wales, near Chester
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and chair monthly marketing meetings with the senior team;
- Work with internal marketing consultant on specialist marketing work including new launches, company branding and digital marketing activity;
- Use of Adobe InDesign to create documents including newsletters, presentations, case studies; land-led bids, sales, other bids and general business development activity;
- Create and compose project case studies for marketing purposes;
- Work in partnership with external PR agency to create and manage appropriate press releases for external media;
- Work with both external PR agency and clients to source industry awards and compose award entries;
- Coordinate corporate and project photography,
- Update, develop and maintain general website text and imagery content & functionality (incl. Group website where required);
- Create, post and schedule social media content across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Manage engagement via the social media platforms;
- Responsible for internal marketing, such as creating newsletters and promotion/planning of staff events promotion.
- Work between the project teams and our clients to establish a community budget within each project and identify key agenda for the communities in which we work;
- Draw up a community engagement strategy for each project following discussions with internal team, matching the client’s agenda. Actions identified to be carried out as part of Anwyl’s
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- Produce regular updates to community engagement strategies in line with client progress meetings, demonstrating where and how we are meeting the agreed agenda and hitting agreed targets as projects develop;
- Liaise regularly with client community teams to deliver the actions listed within the strategy plans;
Work with the supply chain to ensure they assist in delivery of outcomes such as recruitment, training & apprenticeships;
- Creation of ‘meet the buyer’ events where appropriate, to assist in maintaining a local supply chain;
- Monitor and report on community impact, using spreadsheets, charts, graphs;
- Work with Anwyl Homes division’s Marketing team to deliver company-wide CSR activity and charity events, both internally and externally.
What we are looking for
This is an ideal role for someone who has a real passion for marketing and is looking for that first important step on the marketing career ladder.
The successful candidate will have most of the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Be a Graduate preferably with a marketing orientated degree (but not essential);
- Ideally have experience in a marketing role (Internships / Placements);
- Be confident and have an outgoing personality;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Be well organised and self-motivated working well within a team;
- A good communicator with an excellent command of written English with copy accuracy;
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Be digitally strong and passionate about social media;
- Have a full driving licence.
- Competitive package commensurate with experience;
- A fabulous office location on the edge of Chester;
- Opportunity to acquire a CIM qualification;
- A growing and friendly team;
- A company that’s willing try new things when it comes to marketing;
- A family business which has social value at its heart;
- A fantastic opportunity to grow within an expanding company
Closing date: 16th December 2020
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.