The Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, Anwyl have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land with the head office in St David’s Park, Ewloe. Anwyl Homes Lancashire is a newly formed regional office of Anwyl Homes based in new modern offices in Chorley Lancashire.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Office Administrator who will deliver first class customer service and support to our internal stakeholders by addressing their needs through effective communication, organisational skills, professional attitude and within agreed timescales.
8.30am- 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am- 4.00pm (Fri)
Location: Anwyl Homes Lancashire, Chorley
Reporting to: Managing Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
General Office Support
- Full secretarial support to the Managing Director and Heads of departments in Anwyl Home Lancashire;
- Accurately manage Outlook Diary booking for meetings;
- Provide excellent customer service and support by answering phones, taking messages;
- Dealing with general administration duties, i.e. check emails, open and distribute post, printing, laminating, binding, faxing and filing;
- Order and monitor office stationery;
- Taking minutes at meetings and present back to attendees accurately and in the appropriate and professional format;
- Liaise with Head Office departments (HR and Payroll) to ensure all necessary documentation and forms are submitted in timely manner;
- Liaise with the external IT Consultants on any IT problems and queries;
- Ensure Company housekeeping of communal areas is maintained and kept to a high standard;
- At all times comply with Company policies, procedures and instructions.
Sales Administration Support
- Assist Anwyl Homes Lancashire site and sales teams set up their offices with equipment, posters, stationery;
- Support the team with the procurement, administration and distribution of customer options/ incentives;
- Updating weekly and monthly sales figures/reports;
- Taking Reservation Payments;
- Processing Sales, Exchanges, Serving Notices and Legal Completions;
- Liaising with company solicitors to deliver the timely issue/turnaround of paperwork and to determine exchange, notice and completion timescales;
- Liaising with Accounts to provide completion statements;
- Managing sales cupboard content and stock levels;
- Taking sales orders requests and preparing the distribution of these.
Technical Administration Support
- Receive all invoices, circulate for signature, then scan/file and send for payment and update spreadsheet so it can be costed against a job by job provision list for fees;
- File incoming quotes and setup purchase orders on payment database for approval;
- Arrange cheque requests;
- Ensure accurate filling of legal documentation;
- Filing received SAP documentation into relevant plot Customer Care folder and issue to Building Control;
- Manage planning condition register and make planning condition discharge submissions;
- Collate and update Weekly Sales/Build Progress plans
- Assist in the preparation of Deed plans and WIP Plans;
- Assist in compiling planning applications;
- Keep internal sales drawings folder up to date.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in administration;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Basic AutoCAD experience (desirable, training will be provided);
- Attention to detail;
- Use of outlook diary system;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Ability to develop good working relationships;
- Problem Solving;
- Keeping calm under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Closing Date: 20th October 2019
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.