Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land all located in our recently constructed and environmentally friendly offices in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Project Manager for our fast-growing Partnerships Division who will support the management and success of our strong order book going forward.
We typically specialise in the affordable/social housing sector, creating new homes and communities, catering for a wide demographic. Our expertise ranges from general family homes, to large Extra Care apartment schemes, and general need and over 55’s apartment buildings.
We would be particularly interested in receiving CV’s from candidates who have wide ranging experience within the affordable/social housing sector.
This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work on various prestigious projects ensuring set targets and deadlines are reached safely, accurately and to the highest quality.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary + Car Allowance
Report to: Senior Construction Manager/Contracts Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply, monitor track and report on agreed project plan on site. Ensure accountability for this together with those deliverables for which they are directly responsible;
- Agree and manage resourcing needs to meet budget and timescales;
- Plan site works in line with company and client requirements (all site activities) up to and including handover;
- Manage and control all site operations;
- Manage and control Subcontractors;
- Manage/ co-ordinate company interface on all instructions/ variations to fully protect the company’s position;
- Provide material requisitions in a timely manner and work closely with our Procurement team to ensure best value;
- Ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety policies together with any site-specific requirements and current legislation;
- Ensure company quality and environmental standards are maintained;
- Maintain work performance while under pressure from programme constraints, work load and problems from general build practices;
- Confidently resolve performance management issues
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager, in a leadership role; managing projects of £3 million plus as the site based project lead;
- Experience in building multi storey residential, independent living, care facilities is preferred;
- Must have a broad knowledge of all build processes;
- Must be able to take the lead, inspire and motivate others;
- Have well developed interpersonal skills;
- Have a can do attitude and be a good problem solver;
- Preferably degree qualified but dependent on experience this is not essential;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills,
- Self-motivated and dedicated with a high attention to detail;
- Good IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office suite as a minimum.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, HR Executive.
Closing date: 14th March 2021
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.