Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Purchase Ledger Accounts Administrator for our Group division who will work efficiently within the Purchase Ledger team ensuring purchase ledger is processed effectively and within the specified timescales. Working within the Accounts department to support the Group Financial Controller and the Accounts team whilst also providing assistance to other non-accounts colleagues as and when required.
Working Hours/ Days: Mon – Thurs 8:30am – 5.15pm / Fri 8:30am – 4:00pm
Reporting to: Group Financial Controller
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices;
- registering onto the system;
- electronically attaching the invoice to the purchase ledger record;
- matching invoice to purchase orders raised and delivery notes
- dealing with discrepancies against purchase order to ensure these are resolved with either supplier or colleges within the group;
- Manage purchase ledger email inbox to ensure all invoices received are registered onto the system;
- Prepare monthly supplier statement reconciliations;
- Accurately prepare BACS payment report ready for sign off and submission to the Bank;
- Issue Electronic Remittances to suppliers;
- Manage purchase ledger accounts details to ensure kept up to date;
- Effectively communicate with suppliers, managers and work colleagues;
- General accounts administration, i.e. answering overflow phone calls, forwarding messages, maintaining relevant spreadsheets;
- Any other duties as requested and required at times by the Group Financial Controller and broader Finance team.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting environment;
- Knowledge of VAT rules;
- Confident Microsoft Office user (Excel, Outlook, Word);
- Strong attention to detail and high standard of accuracy;
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrates initiative;
- Good communication skills, written and verbal;
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines;
- Ability to work both effectively in a team and also independently;
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and continuously growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to Kasia Kondrat, HR Executive, email@example.com.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.