Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Receptionist who will deliver a first class customer service and support to our internal and external stakeholders by addressing their needs and concerns through effective communication, organisational skills, professional attitude and within agreed timescales.
Hours: 8.30am- 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs) – 8.30am- 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Corporate PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a pleasant welcome when meeting and greeting Anwyl visitors;
- Ensure security on site at all times i.e. locking up/ opening up;
- Managing site monitoring system and report maintenance problems;
- Accurately manage Outlook Diary booking of meeting rooms;
- Ensure Company housekeeping of communal areas is maintained and kept to a high standard;
- Provide excellent customer service and support to internal and external customers by answering phones, taking messages; and dealing with general administration duties, i.e. check emails, open and distribute post, printing, laminating, faxing and filing;
- Ensuring phone number and email list (including extension numbers) is up to date;
- Maintain a comprehensive and effective control of all company vehicles to ensure annual MOT, tax, servicing, insurance is up to date;
- Effective management of MID- Motor Insurance Database (new and hired cars);
- Arrange regular vehicle inspections;
- Accurate record keeping for monthly business and private mileage readings;
- Ensure Driver Authorisation form and relevant driver’s documentation is up to date and accessible;
- Arrange all necessary work equipment for new starters- i.e. phone, car, screen protectors, dongles;
- Liaise with the external IT Consultants on any IT problems and queries;
- Proactively contribute to the environment protection by effective waste management.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in administration and reception/ switchboard;
- Enthusiasm and passion for customer service and going the extra mile;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Use of outlook diary system;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Ability to develop good working relationships;
- Problem Solving;
- Keeping calm under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Company Benefits: Company pension, childcare vouchers.
Closing Date: 30th August 2018
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.