Sales Administrator (Maternity Cover 10 months)
Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
Anwyl Homes is currently looking to recruit Sales Administrator to cover maternity leave at our Head Office in Ewloe. Successful candidate will support Head of Sales, Area Sales Managers and Sales Co-ordinators by administering the sales information system and provide all other administration services for the sales department and staff.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am – 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Sales Director
- Provide secretarial assistance to Head of Sales, Area Sales Managers and Sales Co-ordinators producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing, and general administration for the sales department;
- Accurately record and update sales information system with sales releases, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, hand-overs and legal completions;
- Produce and maintain plot files, distribute copies to other departments and contractors;
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for regional management team, Group and Independent Financial Advisers within required deadlines;
- Produce/ amend standard forms for use on site and in the office to assist the sales team;
- Take telephone enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing sites;
- Input customer enquiries into the marketing system and produce mailshots as required;
- Liaise with sales consultants and ensure they receive relevant copies of letters, price list, memo’s, reports and standard forms by fax or post regularly.
- Register plots with the NHBC and record same on appropriate company Information system and databases;
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Interest in administration;
- Enthusiasm and passion for customer service and going the extra mile;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Ability to develop good working relationships;
- Problem Solving;
- Keeping calm under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Closing date for applications –27th March 2020
Send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.