The Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, Anwyl have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land with the head office in St David’s Park, Ewloe. Anwyl Homes Lancashire is a newly formed regional office of Anwyl Homes based in new modern offices in Chorley Lancashire.
Anwyl Homes Lancashire are seeking to employ an experienced and dedicated Sales Advisor for our fast-growing Lancashire Homes region who will deliver first class customer service to existing and prospective home owners. You will respond to all leads generated and actively get involved with all the parties to achieve legal completions through exceptional customer service. As an experienced Sales Advisor you will ensure customer satisfaction and expectations are met through effective communication, organisational skills and professional attitude.
Region: Lancashire (placed in Knowsley)
Hours: 10:00am-5.30pm (Thurs- Mon subject to change)
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience;
- Achieving sales of properties and extras to customers in line with agreed targets;
- Following up sales leads/ enquiries and ensuring customer database is kept up to date;
- Providing expertise in the Company’s house types, specifications, and the buying procedure;
- Build relationships with Anwyl preferred solicitors and IFA’s in order to progress sales through to exchange and completion;
- Maintain regular customer contact from reservation through to key handover & completion;
- Update plot files & follow Anwyl sales & customer service process;
- Maintaining the presentation of sales arena and the sales office;
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports completed;
- Confidently demonstrate our show homes and product along with the features available to future home owners;
- Attending team meetings and weekly meetings with Sales Manager;
- Maintaining a high standard of professionalism and personal presentation;
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety on site.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in property sales and customer service;
- Knowledge and experience of selling off plan houses;
- Enthusiasm and passion for customer service and going the extra mile;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Use of outlook diary system;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Ability to develop good working relationships;
- Problem Solving.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation and work with a vibrant and committed team. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Company Benefits: Company pension, childcare vouchers, company events, company uniform, commission.
Closing Date: 10th February 2019
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.