Sales Coordinator – Anwyl Homes Lancashire
Celebrating its 90th anniversary this year, Anwyl Group has three divisions; Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land. The North Wales based family-run business is renowned for its thoughtful approach, bringing care and integrity to all aspects of every project in order to exceed expectations and ensure complete satisfaction for customers.
Anwyl Homes Lancashire, based at Buckshaw Village, near Chorley, was established in 2017 and is currently building homes at six locations in Lancashire and Merseyside, with several more developments set to launch this year. Anwyl was named Housebuilder of the Year at the 2020 NW Insider Residential Property Awards, receiving particular recognition for its strong and sustainable growth strategy. Anwyl has also been listed in The Sunday Times PWC Top Track 250 league table for Britain’s leading mid-market private companies with the biggest sales.
Anwyl Homes Lancashire is currently looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator at our Lancashire Head Office in Chorley. The successful candidate will suport the Head of Sales and Area Sales Manager(s) by administering the sales information system and provide all other coordinating services for the sales department and staff.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am – 4.00pm (Fri)
Salary: Competitve salary
Start date: Immediately
Reporting to: Head of Sales
- Provide assistance to Head of Sales & Area Sales Manager(s) by producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing, and general administration for the sales department;
- Responsible for the training and supervising of any new recruits that share similar administrative and coordinating responsibilities within the department;
- Accurately record and update sales information system with sales releases, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, hand-overs and legal completions;
- Produce and maintain plot files, distribute copies to other departments and contractors;
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for regional management team, Group and Independent Financial Advisers within required deadlines;
- Produce/amend standard forms for use on site and in the office to assist the sales team;
- Take telephone enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing sites;
- Input customer enquiries into the marketing system and produce mailshots as required;
- Liaise with sales consultants and ensure they receive relevant copies of letters, price list, memo’s, reports and standard forms by fax or post regularly.
- Register plots with the NHBC and record same on appropriate company Information system and databases;
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Interest in coordinating;
- Enthusiasm and passion for customer service and going the extra mile;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Ability to develop good working relationships;
- Problem Solving;
- Keeping calm under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with opportunities for progression and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information please contact us.
Closing date for applications –11th November 2020
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, HR Executive
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.