Senior Business Systems Engineer (3rd Line)
Anwyl is the perfect example of family business at its best. Across our business divisions – Partnerships, Homes and Joinery we are known for thoughtful building, creating quality properties that last, and that offer individuality and personalisation.
We don’t just think of our buildings as bricks and mortar. We build places for people, and we build for tomorrow and beyond. We build places where the everyday and the extraordinary co-exist.
At Anwyl, we create unique buildings that reflect their new owners and ensure that traditional hallmarks of character and style are naturally incorporated. In addition, every location is designed to fit perfectly within its surroundings, blending naturally and unobtrusively with the landscape.
Anwyl Group employs around 280 colleagues, and we continue to grow, modernise, and digitise our business.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.15pm (Mon- Thurs)
8.30am- 4.00pm (Fri)
Report to: Group Business Systems Director
Location: Office based in Chorley
Scope: To assist in the development and administration of all aspects of the company’s IT infrastructure, including cloud backup, security health checks and the further development of the systems through group policies and general cloud system optimisation. To assist the IT department in providing end user support to all Anwyl staff relating to the 365 services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To assist the Group Business Systems Manager (GBSM) in the further migration and management of to Microsoft 365 Services;
· Manage/Development of MDM solution (Intune).
· Assist in Planning and Rolling out Data Loss Protection and sensitivity labelling.
· Maintain and development Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
· General administration of 365 Security.
· Development further of information governance and Data Loss Protection.
· Monitor all Cloud Backup systems and ensure business continuity.
· Assist with the migration of domain users and hardware from on-premise servers to Azure Active Directory.
· Assist in the development of mobile applications to increase efficiency and simplicity for all site based staff.
· Provide support to the Group Business Systems Department and respond to any queries in a timely manner;
· Maintain high standards particularly regarding customer communications and response times;
· Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current operating systems and standard software packages (Microsoft office & 365 Cloud Applications);
· Ensure familiarity with Anwyl Group’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities;
· Cooperate fully with other departments, within or outside IT;
· At all times comply with Company policies, procedures and instructions;
· Complete any other tasks as requested by line manager.
Closing date: Friday 1st July 2022
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.