Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, we have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Construction and Anwyl Land located in St David’s Park, Ewloe.
We are seeking to employ an experienced, motivated and reliable site labourer to join our housing development site in Rhyl. You will be responsible for carrying our general labouring duties and other tasks as assigned by the site manager. There will be the necessity to access scaffolding by means of a ladder and work on the scaffolding or from the ladder.
Hours of Work: 8.00am- 4.30pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Site Manager
Place of Work: Rhyl
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading of materials either into store or across the site. This will involve manual handling;
- General labouring duties including general housekeeping, cleaning windows, and other duties as assigned by the line manager;
- Comply with responsibilities laid down in the Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Policy and as explained in Site Health and Safety rules/ procedures;
- Reporting any defects and health and safety issues to the site manager;
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions;
- Contribute to improving the business, enhancing the reputation of the Company, by putting forward new ideas and when requested to do so, implementing change.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- A valid CSCS card;
- Able to perform manual handling duties;
- Proven construction experience (desirable);
- Experience of using hand tools and power tools;
- Attention to details;
- Prepared to work in inclement weather as the need arises
- Physically fit;
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines;
- Able to follow instructions;
- Awareness of health and safety at work;
- Team player.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.