The Anwyl Group was founded in 1930 as a joinery and woodworking contractor based in North Wales. Since then, Anwyl have expanded and now operate three divisions: Anwyl Homes, Anwyl Partnerships and Anwyl Land.
As part of the expansion of the Homes Division, Anwyl Homes Lancashire was formed and we are now seeking to employ a Site Manager who will be responsible for establishing and managing a site workforce as well as managing and controlling all aspects of the build process on a development site.
This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work on various prestigious projects ensuring set targets and deadlines are reached safely, accurately and within tight time-scales. In addition, and for the right candidate it provides the opportunity to develop their career with this new and growing region of Anwyl Homes.
Hours: 8.00am- 5.00pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary: Attractive salary + Car Allowance
Report to: Area Construction Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme;
- Effectively schedule work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained;
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget;
- Comply with the Group’s Health, Safety and Environment Policy and encourage safe working practices on site;
- At all times comply with Company policies, procedures and instructions;
- Regularly liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure excellent Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation;
- Directly liaise with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/ quality control; and report on the same to Area Construction Managers/ Construction Director;
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manager staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the Company’s needs;
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the Company.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- CSCS card;
- Valid SMSTS certificate;
- First Aid certificate;
- Diploma or degree in construction related subject;
- Experience of every day running and finishing of sites;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Awareness of health and safety;
- IT skills;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to motivate, supervise and lead the team;
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded company in the housing industry and work on a range of interesting projects. If you have the relevant skills and experience please send your CV to email@example.com, HR Executive.
Closing date: 27th October 2020
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted to attend interviews.
Anwyl Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.